Green and Clean Solutions
- Engineering Services
- Solar Power Pack - Without Battery
- Energy Efficiency Audit
- Eco Efficiency Audit
- Waste Management
- Green Building Consultancy
- Solar Power Plant (Grid Tie) – EPC
News at TeamSustain
Teamsustain nominated for Intersolar Award 2013
Teamsustain received Energize Award for Excellence in Off-Grid Application
SunRider developed by TeamSustain has included in Limca book of records 2013
Workshop on Solar Power for Domestic Consumer
TeamSustain imparted training to K.S.E.B. Engineers
Selected for Energy conservation Commendation Certificate 2012 in the category of Research and Innovation
Nominated for the Intersolar Award in India for the year 2012- under the Category of Off- Grid Solutions
Govt provides a subsidy of Rs. 81000/- for Residential Solar Installations
Press releases about TeamSustain
1.6 KW Solar Power Packs
Catch Us on Malayala Manoramma News Channel
Largest residential Solar PV Installation at Aluva
First Grid Feed Solar PV System at BPCL
Honourable Chief Minister of Kerala, Shri Oommen Chandy inaugurated the 25kW Net Zero Energy Building
Green News & Innovations
- According to World Bank "A new capital investment of about $35-40 billion will be needed every year to access to environmentally and socially sustainable energy. One billion dollar loan from world bank is helping to tap renewable energy resources.
- The Government of India has set a target of increasing renewable energy generation by 40gigawatts (GW) by 2022 inorder to provide electricity to 400 million Indians don’t have access to electricity. To achieve the government’s goal of 40 GW, government is provisioning an annual subsidy of $1 billion to $6 billion.
- According to UNEP, by 2018 it is forecast that the three main clean technology sectors, solar photovoltaic, wind power, and Bio-fuels, will have revenues of $325.1bn.
- The Haryana government has banned the sale and use of plastic articles such as plates, cups, tumblers, spoons, forks and straw.
- The environment ministry and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) will set up a facilitation centre to advice small and medium enterprises (SME) on environmental rules and regulation.
- In India and many developing countries, it is common to come across petrol stations surrounded by houses, particularly in urban areas. A new research that studied the effects of contamination at petrol stations that is potentially harmful to health, which can be noted in buildings less than 100 metres from the service stations.